COVID-19 Update: To assist us in complying with social distancing guidelines we will temporarily suspend the sale of season badges at 5:00pm on Friday, May 22, 2020. We will resume the sale of season badges on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at the Taylor Pavilion.
Daily Badge sales will begin May 23, 2020 and be available 7 days a week. To assist with Social Distancing Guidelines, additional ticket booths for daily badge sales will be added to the boardwalk, as well as two booths will be placed at the top of Silver Lake.
Beach badges are required for admission to Belmar’s beaches from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., 7 days a week from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day.
The fee for daily badges is $9 per day (children 15 and under are free). Seasonal badges are available for $70 and $30 for senior citizens, aged 65 and over with identification verifying age, and for disabled individuals (see limitations below). CASH ONLY.
2020 Season beach badges on sale at Taylor Pavilion, 500 Ocean Avenue.
ONLY WITH YOUR COOPERATION WILL WE BE ABLE TO KEEP OUR BEACHES OPEN!
NO BEACH BADGE REFUNDS - ALL SALES ARE FINAL
DUE TO COVID-19 SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE BEACH
IF THE BEACH IS CLOSED DUE TO WEATHER OR CAPACITY ISSUES, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS
Belmar also offers free beach admission to active members of the military and their families, Gold Star Family members and disabled veterans through “Operation: Thank You.”
By law, all beach badge revenue is maintained in a separate Beach Utility Account and is used only to fund the direct and indirect costs of operating and maintaining Belmar’s beaches.
Daily badge booths are located every few blocks along the boardwalk.
Badge Sales During The Full Season: Cash ONLY.
- Weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Weekends and holidays from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Ticket Booths are located at 3rd, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th and 19th Avenues and at the Beach Office
- Persons fifteen (15) years of age or younger are free.
- The cost for a Season Adult Badge is $70.00, a Season Senior Citizen Badge is $30.00, and daily badges are $9.00. A valid ID is required as proof of age for each Senior Citizen Badge purchased.
- Daily badges can be purchased with CASH ONLY.
- Disabled individuals, who meet the disability criteria for disability benefits under Title I of the federal Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 401 et seq.) and who possess adequate proof of the same issued by the Social Security Administration, for entry any time during the dates when a fee is required, per person for a seasonal badge – $30.00. Click Here for a description of the acceptable proof required for the discounted badge.
Active military members and dependents get on to the beach for FREE when they show Active Military ID.
Gold Star Family Members: A Parent, legal guardian of a member of the Armed Forces of the United States who died while on active duty for the United States get on to the beach for FREE.
ALL Veterans get on the beach for FREE by showing an ID that identifies them as a veteran